Achievement of this nationally accredited qualification by trainers and assessors is a requirement for those delivering or assessing accredited training. This qualification is also suitable for individuals engaged in the delivery of training and assessment in the workplace.
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Who should attend the course?
This program is designed for individuals responsible for the delivery of training and assessment within the workplace.
Typical job roles requiring this qualification include:
- Workplace Trainer
- Workplace Assessor
- Registered Training Organisation (RTO) Trainer
- RTO Assessor
- Training Adviser or Training Needs Analyst
- Vocational Education Teacher
The course is comprised of 10 individual units:
- TAEDES401A Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402A Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAEDEL301A Provide work skill instruction
- TAEDEL401A Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402A Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEASS301B Contribute to assessment
- TAEASS401B Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402B Assess competence
- TAEASS403B Participate in assessment validation
- TAEASS502B Design and develop assessment tools
- Course is conducted at your workplace or at a negotiated location.
Course duration and delivery method:
- Delivery method and the time taken to deliver the course is negotiable, based on your workplace needs. Delivery can be a combination of face-to-face sessions, ranging from 6 to 10 days, followed up with individual monitoring and instruction via email or Skype.
- Face-to-face sessions can be delivered in clusters of days, or evenly spaced over a longer period, e.g. fortnightly, as required.
- Course work outside of delivery sessions is required for participants.
- All units have a number of assessment tasks ranging from research work, to the development of training techniques and assessment tools, and their subsequent implementation in your workplace.
- This course is nationally accredited.
- Students competently completing the course will be issued with the qualification TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment