Workshops are intended as a workplace learning tool, specifically tailored to the client’s needs and where necessary subject to Statutory Legislation.
As can be seen from the diversity of the workshops, they are clearly relevant to workplace operations.
The workshops can be used as part of your in-house training requirements and are designed for all classes of employees where a record relevant to the specific training is required.
The average duration of each workshop is 4-6 hours and can be combined / tailored to suit your requirements.
A certificate of attendance/completion will be provided.
- Armed Robbery and Cash Awareness
- WHS Obligations and Responsibilities for Senior Staff and Front Line Managers
- Accident and Incident Reporting
- Workplace Bullying and Harassment
- Drugs and Alcohol in the workplace
- Confined Space Management Planning (pre-requisite Enter and Work in Confined Spaces and Working at Heights)
- Understanding Independent Contractors requirements
- Hazardous Substance Awareness